Sunday 7 October 2012

SO MANY NICE K-DRAMA SHOWING BUT NOT MUCH FREE TIME

Currently there are a few South Korean Dramas which I want to watch.  They are airing at about the same time and I am finding it rather difficult to watch all of them online.  A while ago, I had just finished watching "Rooftop Prince" starring Mickey Park Yoochun and loved it to bits.  
At present I am watching, "Faith-the Great Doctor" starring K-drama dreamboat, Lee Min Ho.  So far I have watched 3 episodes back to back and kept wanting more and more.  I have watched him in Boys over Flowers, Personal Preference and City Hunter.  In my opinion, he looks real hot in this one.  
 The heroine in Faith is really spunky and there is much chemistry between the two actors.  She plays a modern day plastic surgeon while he is a warrior from a bygone era, where Korea was still known as Goryeo. He travels to the future via a time portal to take her back to the past to save the Queen.
Arang the Magistrate starring my favourite, Lee Jun Ki is also airing at the same time and I have watched the trailer.  It looks really promising. Somehow, I will find time to watch this as well.  Hmm ... problem is I go to college at 7.45 a.m. and only reach home at around 5.30 p.m.  After bathing, reading the newspaper, doing the housework and having dinner, I am left with only a few hours.  As it is exam season, I have to prepare notes for my students and that takes even more hours of my time.  So how to watch so many K-dramas?
And finally, there is the South Korean version of Hanazakarino Kimitachi e or To the Beautiful You.  I have watched the Taiwanese version starring Wu Chun and Ella Chen, the Japanese version with Oguri Shun, so I badly want to watch this as well to see how the South Korean version fares.
Arggghhhh!!!  So many nice K-drama but not much time to watch.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

An Asian friend of mine says that she doesn't find Korean actors attractive claiming they're all overly groomed and just look too gay. High maintenance!

Miss Cheah said...

This is a case of to each his or her own. Thanks for sharing your view.