Saturday 6 October 2012

PAINTING FOR LI NA








A while back I got a "Paint by Numbers Set" as a gift from Lai Yoong's daughter, Sue Lyn. There were two canvasses in the set.  Unfortunately, I had been so busy that I did not even have time to open the set.  Luckily for me, Lai Yoong volunteered to help complete the two paintings for me so that I can hang them in my house in Ipoh.
Now what is painting by numbers?  It describes kits having a board on which light grey lines indicate areas to paint, each area having a number and a corresponding numbered paint to use. Numbers painting kits can allow you to produce a nice painting, in spite of having little or no art experience.
A paint by number kit helps take the pressure out of painting by providing a detailed framework for the aspiring artist. The kit contains a pre-printed design that should be filled in using the included paint set and brushes. Some paint by number kits can be completed in less than one hour, while others are much more extensive projects.
LINK

No comments: