Saturday 27 October 2012

MY MANUAL TREADMILL


As I am getting on in years, the metabolic rate of my body is not as tip top as it used to be.  Besides becoming less flexible, I have noticed that as of late I have the spare flab here and there on my body.  I did try to eat less but my efforts came to nil as I'd binge on hawker food during the weekends when I go back to Ipoh.  I used to go for Aerobics classes with Kamariah last year but then couldn't do so this year due to the change in my working hours.As there have been many cases of robberies recently, I decided not to go jogging in the evenings as it might be dangerous.
So on Friday, I went and bought a manual treadmill from a shop selling sports equipment in Sitiawan as I found out that exercising on a treadmill is one of the most popular ways to stay fit and lose weight.
I decided on the manual one as opposed to the motorised version as it was cheaper, take up less space and I would not be reliant on looking for a plug in for the power supply and also not worry about the motor breaking down.
Hopefully, I will be able to get rid of the extra baggage and be able to stay in shape and become healthier after I make full use of the treadmill.  Wish me luck!

No comments: