Sunday 28 October 2012

MASHED POTATOES TO GET RID OF PANDA EYES

Due to my obsession with the Internet,  I often end up looking like a panda with dark rings under my eyes.  I know that if I get enough sleep then the circles with go away but then since I can't give up on the Internet, I would have to settle for alternative measures.
I read in the newspaper today that potatoes can help lighten under-eye circles.  They contain an enzyme called catecholase which is used in the cosmetic industry as a human skin lightener.

Here is how you go about getting the potato ready for this treatment.
  • Use a food processor, or an old fashioned grater, to mash one raw potato. 
  • Wrap your mash in a piece of cheesecloth or something similar, then apply it directly to the area beneath your eye. Be careful to not get any of the potato juice into your eye. 
  • Allow your concoction 15 to 20 minutes to work. Then take the cloth and its contents away from your eye and rinse off the residue. 
LINK

No comments: