Thursday 4 October 2012

CHANGING FAULTY FAN



When I first bought my house two years ago, I had employed the services of an electrician to install the lamps and fans for me. Unfortunately, I was short-changed by him. I was made to believe that he would supply me with fans of a reputable brand, instead I got something I had not heard of. Worse was to come. One of the fans would make sounds like that of the propeller of a helicopter when I switch it on.

Now when I am into the second year of living in my house, I have finally gotten electricians from a reputable company to change the faulty fan.In the study of Feng Shui, the idea is that household items that are in good working order would generate positive energy for the home. Therefore, one should fix anything that is not working in your life, like cars, or any electrical appliances in the home that are faulty. Feng Shui says that faulty appliances have a very negative significance as far as job expectations are concerned. One should make sure that there are no appliances or fixtures in the house that are faulty. For example, a leaking tap in the bathroom or a defective blender in the kitchen or a faulty fan or even a watch that doesn’t show the correct time might prove to be stumbling blocks in your career. These should be fixed immediately for career success.
Feng Shui Masters say that replacing or repairing broken down things and letting in a free flow of light and air are all signs of positive chi in a person’s environment, which in turn helps boost career prospects.

No comments: