Tuesday 16 October 2012

CACTUS GARDEN





I want to show off the Cactus Garden in my college.  Khairah and I had actually gone there to check out the site for an exhibition that we will he holding this weekend and both of us were pleasantly surprised at how tall and how big some of the cacti had grown.  They have grown a lot since I last went to check on the garden a few months ago.  Though I have not paid much attention to it, the plants are thriving.
In some western cultures, the cactus is considered a protective herb as with its thorny spikes helps to ward off the evil eye. In traditional Feng Shui, a cactus is planted outside at the front corner of the house as a protector or guardian for the home.  Another traditional cure is to place cactus outside your window if you feel unsafe in your bedroom. The spiky cactus creates a barrier which protects the occupants from external dangers.

No comments: