Saturday 25 August 2012

SIMPLE BUT DELICIOUS VEGETARIAN FOOD

 As far back as I can remember, I had always loved eating vegetarian food.  My late mother used to tell me that when she first weaned me off milk and put me on solid food, I'd throw up if fed with anything meat.  Instead, I would rather eat rice added with warm water and some soy sauce.
On Thursday I was at the Buddhist Association with Lai Yoong to register for a place for the Puja Ceremony for my mum.  After the registration, we were invited for the vegetarian food served by the association.  I loved the food they served.  It was simply cooked but delicious.  Just the way I like it.
I went back on Friday evening to pay respects to my mum and once again got to taste the nice food.  You can see my plate of food below.



No comments: