Tuesday 31 July 2012

VISITING RAMADAN BAZAAR ON DAY 10 OF RAMADAN

 Here I am posing next to the banner for the MPM Ramadan Bazaar which is situated just outside the Manjung Stadium. I went there with 4 of my students on Monday evening.
 I am trying not to buy too much food as overeating is not good for my health.
 Akmal and Haqqim were two of four boys who went to the bazaar with me yesterday.
 My student Ikram buying food from a stall.
 Wah!  Blue coloured water.  It is supposed to be Blue lemon ice.
 Roti Piramid Daging and Roti Roll Sosej
 Colourful Roti Jala
 Ummi's cocktail
 Char koey teow
 Frying Koey Teow
 Chicken rice

 Dishes for dinner
 Popiah Manjung
 Popiah Manjung
 Cooked siew pak choy
 Sardine in chilli sauce


 Oyster cooked with long beans in santan

 Sambal Kerang (cockles sambal)

1 comment:

abdul said...

Mmm...those foods looks so delicious... :)