Thursday 26 July 2012

OUTING WITH THE GIRLS

Today is the girls' turn to go to the Ramadan Bazaar with me.  You may be wondering how I choose the students to go on the Bazaar trips with me, right? Let me tell you.  It is very simple.  I give my class a spelling test and those who manage to spell all the words correctly earn the privilege to be chauffeur driven by me. Nowadays, my students just keep pestering me to give them spelling.  Heh! Heh!
I decided to take the girls to the Ramadan Bazaar situated at the old Billion shopping centre car park as I hadn't checked out the place yet.
 Here I am with Atikah outside the Ramadan Bazaar.
 With Atikah (partly hidden) and Amelia
 Atikah, Aimeen, Ezati and Amelia
 The girls bought a lot of food and drinks to break fast.  They also helped to buy food for some of their friends at the hostel.
 A big wok of curry
 Grilled fish




No comments: