Friday 13 July 2012

WELCOMING 3 NEW KITTENS







The beautiful white cat that roams the college grounds has given birth to three kittens.  The pictures above were taken about an hour or two after the kittens were born.  Two of the kittens appear to take after their mum and are white, while the third has brown spots on it.  Hopefully they have inherited their mum's beautiful blue eyes. I discovered the kittens when I was in the Herb Garden to get some herbs for a friend.  I think one of the cleaners had gotten a box and laid a piece of cloth for the new family for them to be more comfortable. The cat was also fed as I saw leftover rice on a plastic food cover.
The mama cat looked spent but contented in the pictures above.  She let my friends and I near as we had been feeding and petting it all along.

5 comments:

Pak Oncu said...

terbaekkk cantik n comei ,,,

Miss Cheah said...

Ya. Tak sabar tunggu 2-3 minggu lagi bila anak kucing jadi lagi comel.

Eshani said...

Three months ago my cat also gave birth to three kittens. They all look like their mom. It's very funny watching them doing crazy things.

Eshani said...

Three months ago my cat also gave birth to three kittens. They all look like their mom. It's very funny watching them doing crazy things.

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks for sharing