Thursday 28 June 2012

CATCHING UP WITH THE GARDENING





Right from the time my started to become physically ill in February until last week, I had no time to mind the Herb Garden.  There was weeds everywhere, some of the plants were too bushy, some had overgrown, some were dying and a few had died.  
Now that Mrs Cheah has been laid to rest, I could concentrate on restoring the Herb Garden to its former pristine state.  Of course, I had to have help and that I got from my librarians and other students.  Yesterday afternoon, the boys and girls who were not involved with sports practice came and helped me to do the pruning and weeding.  After an hour and a half, the placed looked much neater but then a lot more needs to be done.  I will be regaling you more stories of my time spent in the garden in days to come.

No comments: