Friday 4 May 2012

MY MUM SLEEPING PEACEFULLY IN HOSPITAL

My mum who suffered a mild stroke on Friday morning is recovering well.  Though movement on the left side of her body is not too good, she has made a lot of progress and can sit up with assistance from the nurses.  Here is a picture of her sleeping peacefully in her hospital bed.  According to her doctor, my mum can be discharged on Friday.  However, she needs to have physiotherapy to regain her mobility.
I would like to thank all my friends and colleagues who had conveyed their well wishes to my mum.  My sis and I will be starting her on traditional Chinese treatment like guasa and reflexology to speed up her recovery.  Once again, thanks.

2 comments:

ennie said...

calm and relax.. pray for speedy recovery..

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks again. Her guasa treatment has started.