Tuesday 24 April 2012

WOOD FENCE


The wood fence above were sold at the 100 Yen shop.  When I saw them, I was thinking where I'd put them if I were to buy them.  At that time, I could not think of a place but now I have.  The problem now is I need to go again to the Station 18 Aeon in Ipoh.  Aiyah!  I should have bought two when I was there as each only costs RM5.00.  This happens to me a lot.  When I see something I think about buying or not buying and then when I go home, I want it. Has it ever happened to you?

2 comments:

ennie said...

going back again to buy indicate u've made up ur mind "firmly", rather than bought it, find it of no use and regret later. to keep it, its taking up space, to discard it, what a waste. I don mind going a second time to the shop.

Miss Cheah said...

I don't mind too if the shop is near but then if it is very far then it is a bother.