Saturday 3 March 2012

REMEDY FOR AFFLICTION

There is a bathroom in my living room which is located in the Southeast.  Now those who know a thing or two about Flying Stars Feng Shui would know that this sector is the host for the Five Yellow Star this year.  However, the negative power of 5 Star is not activated if the bathroom or toilet is located here. for my living room, I have already put up the necessary remedies quell the effects of the Five Yellow.
Unfortunately, there is an electric pylon across the road which points directly at my bathroom and also the lightning conductor from my neighbour's roof.  So, Feng Shui consultant, Jason Eng advised me to hang a knife which is 3 inches or more in the bathroom to remedy the affliction.  The knife needs to point out.
Please note that I have placed the knife on the side wall and have also placed a holder to put the knife in place to prevent it from falling.  So I have taken the necessary precautions.

No comments: