Sunday 11 March 2012

THE OOI SISTERS' DAY OUT







It has always been my normal routine to go back home to Ipoh during the weekends to spend with my mum and aunt.  Previously, when the place I work in was a school, I got off work at noon on Friday and so would be back in Ipoh by evening.  Since the school is now a college, I only get off work at 5.00 p.m.  I would usually be very tired and will only drive home in the morning. As my mum has been placed in a Home for Senior Citizens, I will take her home during the weekends.  So, you can say that Saturday and Sunday are days when the Ooi sisters go for their outing.
Yesterday afternoon, my sister and I took my my mum and Aunt Linda for lunch at a departmental store.  There we saw these two massage chairs and got the Ooi sisters to give them a try.  My aunt said it was relaxing but my mum didn't like it too much.  When my sisters and I were young, it was our parents who took us for outings but now the roles have been reversed.  Interesting, isn't it?

2 comments:

ennie said...

these two seniors are into their second childhood. pamper them, make them feel loved. that's what they've offered us when we were young.

Miss Cheah said...

Yeah! Very true. I feel like the parent and they the children.