Monday 12 March 2012

FINALLY GOT THEM ANGRY BIRDS BUNS

 Today is a school holiday but I woke up early as I wanted to buy Angry Birds Buns for my nephews and niece from Singapore.  I was told that the buns sold like hot cakes and would be snapped up by 9.00 a.m. every day and so I made sure I reached the shop at around 8.00 a.m. to get hold of the buns.  Luckily for me there were still a lot of Angry Birds buns available.  However, the Tiger and Lady Bird buns were already sold out.  To me, they looked the cutest.  
 In the two pictures above, you can see me with the bun maker herself.  Such a petite lady.
 The cartoon buns are vegetarian with ingredients like bean paste, lotus paste and nuts and sell for RM1.70 each.

Here you see me with the most recognisable, Red Angry Bird Bun.
There are also rabbit and porcupine buns.  These are priced at RM1.20 each.  I forgot to ask the price for the three coloured bun.  I will be going again tomorrow morning as I need to get more buns for my other two nephew and niece, James and Jamie.

2 comments:

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks.

Babababa said...

do u know what time they are open