Thursday 19 January 2012

MOVING FURNITURE AROUND TO REMOVE STALE ENERGY







I have started moving the furniture around in my room in the library.  There were some changes in the organisation for the resource centre and my colleague, See Yee is now the coordinator for the library while I am the Head of the Resource Centre.
Both of us will be occupying the room and so we have begun moving the furniture around.  Actually I make a habit of moving the tables and chair around my work space quite often.  It is actually rather fun to have a new arrangement.  The moving of the furniture will also change the flow of Qi or energy.  This is good to do every so often.
By the way, I don't do the moving myself but have some strong young men to help me do it.  Aren't I lucky to have so many male students?  Heh! Heh!

No comments: