Saturday 21 January 2012

CHANGING A DIFFERENT SET OF CURTAINS FOR THE NEW YEAR


The curtain on the left (which is one of two pieces) has been hanging in my house for more than a year.  I had bought the one on the right when I first moved into my house in September 2009 but it was only hung up for a week or so before they were taken down.  This was because the curtain did not reach the ground.  I then bought another piece of cloth and had it sewn and added with lace.  This was hung to replace the first one.
I later bought more lace and had them sewn on to the first curtain but after that I had kept the curtain in my cupboard until now.  I sent it to them dhobi to be washed and ironed on Monday and got the curtains back yesterday.  So, you can say I have considerably new curtains for my house to welcome the new year.

No comments: