Thursday 3 November 2011

RENOVATING THE HOUSE AT THE END OF THE YEAR



When I went for a morning walk last Sunday, I noticed that there were a number of houses that were undergoing renovation.  According to my mum and aunt, the Chinese like to make the renovations at the end of the year.  I wondered why and came out with the conclusion that it might be because of Feng Shui reasons.  In Flying Stars Feng Shui, the house is divided into 9 sectors and there are 9 stars which would fly into different sectors for a different year.  Some of these stars are good stars and some are bad.  When the bad stars are in one location, it is unwise to do any renovation for that year as the occupants of the house might become ill or be hounded by bad luck for that particular year.  That is why, some house owners who believe in Feng Shui would renovate the sector of their house which might be afflicted at the dawn of the new year.  Am I making sense to you?  I hope so.

No comments: