Friday 4 November 2011

HOPING TO GROW THE SABAH SNAKE GRASS AT HOME



I have already planted the Sabah Snake Grass that I got from my news vendor Mr Chong.  I have put it in a pot in my compound and am keeping my fingers crossed that it'd grow.  At the same time, Kamariah and Asiah have also brought cuttings of the plant to grow in their own gardens.  I have also kept some to plant in the herb garden.  Hopefully, the plant grows and then we can give them to people who need Sabah Snake Grass for medicinal purpose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been buying from a lady for my clients. She has been supplying continuously to my clients all year long and delivered to door step on a weekly basis. If you need long term supply, you may call Angela @ 010 515 3186 or email her at ssgsupply@gmail.com.

You may call her to get more info on how to plant SSG. They are more than willing to share.