Sunday 6 March 2011

FAULTY WATER FAUCET CAUSE WEALTH LEAK




After only 6 months of staying in my new house, the water faucet for the kitchen sink is spoilt.  The top part of the faucet has come off and I notice that the thing is rusted.  Ugh! I have been drinking rust for some time now.  If anything happens to me, I'll sue the housing developer.
I went and reported the damage to the maintenance department of the company last Tuesday but until today the plumber has not called.  I don't need them to replace the faucet because I am sure they will give me the same cheap type.  Instead I have gone and bought myself one made of stainless steel for RM75.   It was initially RM85 but the proprietor gave me a discount.  I also bought a faucet for the wash basin in my bathroom as I suspect that it is also rusty. 
You can see some of the faucets on sale at the shop that I went to.  I took some time to choose the faucets as I wanted ones that would last me a long time and also ensure that I last a long time on this earth. 
Now, when is the plumber going to call.  In Feng Shui, it is believed that our wealth luck is jeapordized if the taps or any water outlet in the house is faulty or damaged.    It will result in money flowing out but not in.  That is something very scary!  Though I do not lust after money but then I do need money to live a comfortable life.

No comments: