Wednesday 9 March 2011

ORIGINAL MINERAL WATER

In the above pictures, I am pictured with the water collected from my contaminated tap.  See the high amount of mineral deposits in the container.  Now this is what is called original mineral water.   Yeah!  To imagine I have been drinking this type of water for the past 6 months compliments of the greediness of either the housing developer or the subcontractor who wanted to make more money by using poor quality faucets which would corrode and rust easily.  Tsk! Tsk!

2 comments:

Y said...

Ms Cheah, did you have a filter attached to your tap? That is so horrifying to think you have been drinking that for 6 months. Hopefully your kidneys would have flushed out most of the impurities so u need to boost and recharged your detoxifying organs a bit.

Miss Cheah said...

Yeah! I did have an ordinary filter attached to the tap but somehow I think the water would still be contaminated. My skin is effected as I developed rashes on my cheeks and sores on my ear.