Tuesday 22 February 2011

WORST NASI DAGANG I'VE TASTED SO FAR


Nasi Dagang is on my list of favourite food and I would usually order the dish if it is on the menu of any stall or restaurant.  When I saw it being sold at the Pasar Malam, I decided there and then that Nasi Dagang would be what I was going to have for dinner yesterday night. 
When I got home, I quickly opened up the packet of Nasi Dagang so that I could enjoy my meal.  BUT ... what a disappointment - the rice was not well cooked and the curry fish and prawn were not tasty.  This is possibly the worst Nasi Dagang I've eaten so far.  I only ate half of the rice and made myself eat the fish and prawns.  I think the Nasi Dagang in the school canteen is many times better than this.  Yucks!!!

2 comments:

Y said...

I love nasi dagang too. When you are in KL I will take you to a really good one.

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks for the kind offer. Hopefully, I get to take you up on your offer when I happen to be in KL.