Saturday 5 February 2011

ENJOYMENT INTERRUPTED


My enjoyment of watching the hit Korean drama, "Secret Garden" online was interrupted by some thiefs who stole the telephone cables from my area.  The cablemen from the telecommunications company had to come and replace all the stolen cables before my telephone line was usable on Tuesday.  However, the cablemen were not able to get my Internet connection working again.  Since I would only be back in Sitiawan on Sunday, the technician from Telecoms could only come do the repair work on Monday. 
So far I have watched until Chapter 13 and enjoyed watching the great chemistry betweeen the telegenic lead actors Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won.  From what I watched, the drama series really deserves all the hoohah and praise that have been heaped upon it.  When I finish watching it, I will definitely give a review of the show to share with those who are interested.

No comments: