Monday 3 January 2011

TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE TO MAKE BOYS GROW TALLER


According to my mum and many other elder Chinese ladies, drinking water from the boiled roots of the groundnut plant will help boys who are at puberty to grow tall.  It has to be during the time when their voices start to change.  Does it work?  I am not too sure but my Aunt Linda and Aunt May boiled it for their sons, Simon and Kenny, my mum did the same for my nephew, Jeremy and all three of them are around 5 feet 10 inches in height.

3 comments:

jack said...

Does this Grow Taller Medicine really work???

Miss Cheah said...

Well, I think it does as my cousin brother, nephew and god brother took them when they were around 12 years old. All of them are around 5 feet 10 inches tall.

Anonymous said...

miss cheah how cn i buy it. is dere any way 2 contact u? please please email me at (t.a.noor@hotmail.com)