Friday 7 January 2011

STILL THE AUNTIE SMILE ...



I have been practising for a couple of days on how to smile like the character Hwang Tae Kyung in order to win a Soft Toy but unfortunately I have not come close to it at all. I have been driving Kamariah crazy with my silly smiles for two whole days now.  I did not ask her to take the pictures as I end up giggling and laughing uncontrollably when she is behind the camera.  Instead I got my friend, Daniel to take the pics above.  See, no matter what I always end up with the Auntie Smile.
The Adorable Smile of Hwang Tae Kyung

3 comments:

BananaBoy said...

teacher......im baron in 4pk....you look cute when you smiling!!!

Miss Cheah said...

Thanks Baron for the comforting compliment. Now I know I have a cute Auntie smile.

BananaBoy said...

you always do!!!!!