Sunday 9 January 2011

OVERINDULGENCE

During the holidays, I had more sleep than is required but the biggest sin was to indulge in food.  This was made worse when my sister and her family came to visit from Singapore.  For one week, we ate at the restaurants.  Furthermore, I also ate more than 3 meals a day. Then there were the snacks in between meals.  As a result, you see a more fuller faced and pudgy looking me in the pictures I took this morning.
During breakfast, I declared to my mum and aunt that I was going on a diet.  Both of them started to laugh and said that I would not be able to keep to it because they said I had an appetite like that of a horse.  But I was serious and instead of having my usual Pie Tee, Yong Tau Fu and Kon Lou curry noodles and Gingko with Barley for breakfast at the foodstall, I only ordered the Kon Lou curry noodles and 3 layer tea.  Yeah!  I usually eat so much but then I am determined to lose the extra kilos that I had put on during the holidays.
Actually I have been very good today.  I shared my Japanese set meal with my mum instead of walloping everything as I usually do.  For dinner, I had a small bowl of porridge with Yong Tau Fu plus two sardine puffs and a plum. 
And I promised myself to cut down on the snacks while watching telly or blogging at home.  I am going to stick a picture of Jang Geun Suk on my fridge to keep me motivated.  It seems that the guy lost about 9 kilogrammes to prepare for the drama series, "Mary me, Mary".  Besides the motivation, having his picture on my fridge would be eye candy as well.  Heh! Heh!

No comments: