Monday 31 January 2011

METAL TO DIMINISH THE ILL EFFECTS OF THE 5 YELLOW STAR

This is the garden set that I have been eyeing for some time.  It is made from metal and is white in colour.  The two chairs and one table cost RM1399.  Hmm ... perhaps if I have some money to spare I'd get it but in the meantime I will look at it longingly on display at the shop window.
In a year where the nasty Five Yellow Star is located in the East, the set would be a great remedy for this star for my house which faces this direction.  The Five Yellow Star is an earth element affliction. Any Feng Shui enthusiast worth his or salt would know that when this star is disturbed, it brings financial loss, obstacles to success and obstacles in relationship, severe illness and accidents.

As the Five Yellow is basically an earth element in nature, metal element cures are used to reduce its earth energy, as metal energy can weaken the earth energy.

No comments: