Saturday 29 January 2011

MAJESTIC BALLOON DRAGONS











I read about the balloon dragon decorations which were specially created for the Chinese New Year at Ipoh Parade in Ipoh from the newspaper and made a beeline to the shopping complex when I reached Ipoh this morning from Sitiawan.  I was really curious to see for myself how the dragons look like. 
Hopefully, the pictures I took would show how majestic and stunning they looked.  Believe me, they look even more stunning if seen live.
The balloon dragons are done by renowned balloon master, Mr Stone Chang from Taiwan with assistance by the artists from Beauty Balloon.  From the info that was displayed, Mr Stone Chang is someone whose skills have been acknowledged internationally and he has also won some honours for his work.

No comments: