Tuesday 7 December 2010

UNCONVENTIONAL AUNTIE LI NA


I have known Sue Lyn since she was 13 years old. I first met her when I acted as a chaperone for the Manjung district badminton team for a state badminton tournament and she was one of the representatives.  Her mum, Lai Yoong, was also one of the chaperones. 
Now the little girl is already a working woman after having graduated from MMU (Multimedia University of Malaysia)  Aiyoh!  How time flies.  Auntie Li Na is getting old.
Sue Lyn dropped by at my new house when she came back to Sitiawan this weekend.  She asked me why my living room was not in the main hall but in what was supposed to be the master bedroom instead.  Well, I told her that her Auntie Li Na is someone who does not follow the norm, someone who is very unconventional. 
By the way, Sue Lyn does not photograph too well.  Believe me, she is much, much prettier in real life.  Furthermore, the picture of Sue Lyn and I was taken by her mummy and it is not sharp.  Note the difference between the picture of her that I took and the one of the two of us.  She was right when she said that the picture was blurred after it was taken.  I think her mum was not familiar with using my DSLR camera.

No comments: