Tuesday 30 November 2010

TIME FOR ANSWERING QUERIES


It's school holiday time and I am afforded the luxury of some time of my own.  At the same time, I also get to carry out some tasks that I have being putting off because of work.  Happily, I have been able to finish off more than half of them.

Visitors to the Xing Fu Blog and also my blog on herbs have written in with queries for me to answer.  I have already answered some but am still working on the rest.  Sometimes I just cannot give the answer off the top of my head as I too am not sure.  So I need time to do some research or to ask someone else who is more knowledgeable.  Besides visitors from the blogs, my own friends would also call me to ask for Feng Shui advice.  Again, I tell them to wait if I am not sure of the answer and would let them know later.  For example, my friend's husband just bought an apartment for her son who is studying at Taylor's College in Kuala Lumpur.  However, the main door opens to a big table and the parents are worried whether the piece of furniture would be bad Feng Shui.  I told my friend that I'd go and see her on Thursday and get her to draw me the plan of the house before I offer any advice.  There was one query from a friend that I could answer immediately.  It was about a thorny plant (about 5 feet high) that was growing outside the main gate of her house. She was wondering if it was okay to get rid of it.  I said go ahead as it was not within the perimeters of the house.  If it was inside the perimeter, then I'd ask for the house direction as cutting down a tree in the Five Yellow sector is taboo.

Anyway, I am happy to get all these queries as they help me to learn more.  As I have always mentioned, I am not a Feng Shui master but just someone who is interested in this ancient Science.  Writing and researching about Feng Shui help me to understand it better.  So bring on more queries for me to answer.  I welcome them.

No comments: