Tuesday 30 November 2010

MISS THE CHANCE TO SEE DR PRINCE IN PERSON


Kim Hyun Joong
South Korean beauty brand, The Face Shop previously had Bae Yong Joon as one of its spokeperson.  I think that was about two years ago.  Now the latest in line is Kim Hyun Joong who in my opinion is a younger version of Bae.  If they ever decide to make a movie on the life of Bae Yong Joon, then they would not have to look further than young Kim to play him.

Bae Yong Joon
38 year old Bae Yong Joon and 24 year old Kim Hyun Joong

The singer / actor is set to make a two-day visit to Malaysia (as part of his Asia Tour) on Dec 4 and 5!
A Fans Gathering Event will be held on Dec 4 at the Bukit Bintang Entrance, Pavilion at 5pm. On top of that, selected (or extremely lucky) The Face Shop (TFS) shoppers will also get a chance to meet the SS501 leader up close on Dec 5!
Source: http://k-popped.com/2010/11/the-face-shop%e2%80%99s-kim-hyun-joong-in-malaysia-on-dec-4-5/

Drats! Drats and Double Drats!  I would have liked to have gone to the fans gathering to see the Doctor Prince (his nickname) from Boys Over Flowers fame but I have official work to do from the 3rd to 5th of December.  I personally think Kim Hyun Joong is very cute.  I was rooting for him to get the girl instead of Goo Joon Pyo.  I like him better than Bae Yong Joon.  He has such a dreamy voice. 

No comments: