Monday 1 November 2010

CLEANING DUST AND HAIR






Those of you who have to do housework would know what I meant about sweeping up and cleaning dust, hair and fur.  It is a real tedious job which has to be repeated over and over again.  I had planned on buying a PicaBot (a domestic robotic floor cleaner that sweeps, vacuums, and disinfects floors simultaneously) for my house but then my friends, Haji Hasnin and Lai Yoong advised me not to as my house is small and they say I do not really need it.  Instead, Lai Yoong helped me to buy a cleaning tool whereby I just need to attach a special piece of cleaning tissue and the dust, hair and fur would stick to the paper as in the pictures above.  It is quite cheap. The cleaner plus two boxes of cleaning paper and an extra pack cost about RM25.00.  It does work but then I am still determined to get myself the little automated servant to do work for me.  Heh! Heh!

The picaBot

No comments: