Sunday 7 November 2010

BUNDLE CURTAINS








I went to one of the Bundle Stores in Manjung to look for day curtains for my sliding door on the recommendation of my friend.  I was told that the curtains were actually from 5 Star Hotels in South Korea and Italy and were of very good quality.  When brand new, they would cost at least RM1,000.  These hotels would usually change their curtains ever so often  and would sell them to the Bundlemarts. 
I had actually wanted to browse around but ended up ordering a set of lace curtains (last picture) for around RM200.  The proprietor, Kak Yah has to do some alterations to the top so that they would be long enough for my sliding door and also for the hooks to fit.  The alterations would cost between RM20 to RM50 depending on what needs to be done. 
I have already paid RM50 deposit and will pay the rest once the curtains are ready.  Hmm ... I just can't wait to hang them up.  This way I can use them during the daytime and more sunlight can come through.

3 comments:

chinta_shaft said...

plese give me this bundle store adress....

Miss Cheah said...

It is in bandar baru seri manjung. Located near the seri manjung market.

Unknown said...

Where actually thos store?can u give me the landmark?