Thursday 7 October 2010

PLANTS FOR THE HOUSE



In Feng Shui, plants play an important role in our wellbeing and fortune. A plant placed in auspicious postion can change the family fortunes and make life harmonious.
Therefore, plants are auspicious from the point of feng shui and it is always good to grow plants in the house.
My students helped me to move the plants from my old house to the new one last week. I chose not to bring all the plants as it would make the porch too crowded. I took some plants in the school Herb Garden and gave some away to a couple of my former neighbours.
In the second picture, you can see a lizard-like creature on the wall near the plants. Methinks it has decided to be my pet as it has been present for a few days already. Hmm ... shall I give it a name?

No comments: