Wednesday 13 October 2010

CHECKING UP ON ME





A few of my friends came to my house in the evening to see how I was after they heard about the mad man who had climbed over my gate to carry out some burning. One of them was Khairah. She came with her son, Asri and daughter, Ina.
Actually I was really unnerved by the incident and a bit traumatiused. I did not sleep much the previous night as I kept looking out of the door to see if the intruder made an appearance again. I was told that he liked to loiter around the area. My friend Jalal said he nearly hit him a few nights ago as he stood in the middle of the road in a dazed state.
To me this mad man is dangerous as he has a tendency of starting fires and I fear he has a fascination with this element. Hopefully the authorities will find him and send him for treatment in a mental institution.

1 comment:

ennie said...

Lina, for safety, u may want to think of installing a camera which can be viewed via ur computer. Also put an alarm which can be controlled via your handphone anywhere in the world. My friend monitor her house from overseas and one time her house alarm triggered and she re-set from there. Pretty cool hah....