Saturday 16 October 2010

BACK TO NORMAL


When my friends and students heard about the fire setting mad man, they were very concerned.  A few came to my house to see if I was okay.  One of my students suggested that I instal a burglar alarm so that I would know if there was an intruder.  My blog visitor, Annie suggested installing a CCTV to monitor the situation.
I have actually gotten over my initial fear and am fine now.  My neighbours are all on the alert and the police officers on patrol are keeping a lookout for the mad man.  Even the people from the housing development company are on the alert.  So, I am not so nervous or edgy anymore.
I can now concentrate on my work as my new house is becoming very comfortable.  See, I have been able to get the order of coats and ties for my new librarians.  I am pictured with 8 of them above.  There are altogether 21.  I am also planning to give them a course on creating and maintaining a website so that they would help with the school website.  Also in the planning is a visit to the UTP library and a year end gathering at KFC for all the librarians and library teachers.
To all who have shown their care and concern, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: