Friday 22 October 2010

AFFINITY WITH ROSES







I am someone who does not have green fingers.  Most of the plants that I grow do not survive past the first month.  When I was staying at the rented house, the nice Aunty next door was the one who watered and tended to my many pots of plants.  Though I do not like gardening, I love to buy plants especially roses.

Surprisingly, the rose plants that I have bought seem to survive past the first year (yeah, not only month) and they keep going strong.  When I moved house recently, I noticed that two out of the three pots of roses that I had bought along were in a sorry state after the first week.  However, they seemed to have sprung back to life after the third week.  Maybe the rose plants sense I have a great affinity with them and so they thrive in my surroundings.

No comments: