Friday 3 September 2010

KEYS TO MY NEW HOUSE

At last I received the keys to my new house last Wednesday.  In the above picture you can see the Puan Linda from the Housing Developer's front office handing me the whole bunch of keys to the house. 
I am supposed to go into the house and check if all the keys can be used and also to inspect the premise.  I am given 14 days to report any damages and the housing developer will do the repairs.
However, I did not go immediately to open the house on Wednesday or Thursday.  Why?  Because the dates for 1st and 2nd of September are not auspicious.  I will go at 3.00 p.m. tomorrow which is an auspicious time on an auspicious date. 
I found out from my friends, Jalal and Daniel, that it takes about 2 weeks to get the grill of the house done after we have made the order and the workmen have come to take the measurements.  So, I will go about ordering myself a door grill tomorrow.  I might have to change the date to move house from 16 September to 28 September as the renovations might not be done yet.  I can't move into the house without the grill, that would be rather dangerous.  Anwyway, wish me luck!

No comments: