Wednesday 14 July 2010

WEEKLY ACTIVITY


Wednesday is usually a very busy day for me in school as it is the day where the sale of Herbal drinks is carried out.  Thank goodness I have my library assistant Puan Asiah and my students to help out.
Today I prepared a herbal drink made from Kundur, honeyed dates, dried longan and rock sugar at home while Puan Asiah made the Kiwi fruit drink and the Roselle drink in the library.  When it was time to sell the drinks during recess time, our students came to help at our stall.  A couple of the boys would carry a basket of the drinks to the office and staffroom to sell while Umaira would help sell the drinks at the stall.
We usually vary the drinks sold each week.  Last week, we made Chrysanthemum tea, Honey Longan and Honey Lime Juice.  Hmm ... next week, I am thinking of selling the Keremak Merah drink, Loh Hon Kuo and maybe Pink Guava Juice.

No comments: