Monday 26 July 2010

SOFTER AND CREAMIER OMELETTES USING MAYONNAISE


When I was out on my usual walk-about during the weekend, I came upon promoters offering egg omelettes which were fried using mayonnaise.  The promoters told me that the omelettes would turn out softer and creamier and indeed they did.  So I bought myself a bottle and will try and make myself an omelette next week.  Wish me luck!

Oh!  Let me share the recipe with you.

Ingredients
2 eggs
1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
chillis, spring onions, mushrooms (whatever veges or ingredients you might like to add).
salt to taste
oil

Method
1.  Break the eggs into a bowl and add one tablespoon of mayonnaise.  Then beat the mixture.
2.  Add the vegetables (and whatever ingredients you like into the mixture). 
3. Add a bit of oil into a frying pan.  Heat.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan and fry till brown.
5.  And you have a softer and creamier omelette ...

No comments: