Tuesday 8 June 2010

WHAT WILL POWER CAN DO

I was truly inspired by a picture story forwarded by email to me by my friend, Lai Yoong.  The dog in the story is a real inspiration.  Believe me, I was teary eyed towards the end.

A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WILL POWER
I smiled after looking at the first photo...you will also smile.

Just scroll down and you will get to know the story of Will Power.
Here it goes....
You thought the dog is imitating the man ...
Entertaining the college kids...right?
Now have a closer look at it ...
So ...
Got the message?
Despite being an animal, he gets respect ...
He gets a warm welcome everywhere ...
He gets a pat on his shoulder
He is STAND-ALONE
'Will Power' which can make an animal walk on TWO LEGS...!!


I won't say pass it on to others.....I know you will.

No comments: