Friday 11 June 2010

THE NEIGHBOURS BEHIND MY NEW HOUSE

After I had gone to do some rechecking of the Feng Shui of my new house, I drove around the housing estate.  It was then that I noticed that the wife of the neighbour behind my house had left her car door open and had also forgotten to switch off the backlights of her car.
I decided to stop at their house and inform them about the matter.  Actually I have known the couple for some time now as Daniel and his wife, Umi, are my colleagues.  Daniel is a fellow teacher and his wife is the school clerk.  One of the reasons that made me buy the house was because I knew that they would be nearby.  There is another teacher and a former clerk from my school who would be moving into their new houses in the housing estate soon and so I will be living near to people whom I know.

No comments: