Tuesday 22 June 2010

ENERGISING THE MAIN DOOR OF MY NEW HOUSE

I am a very Kiasu (afraid to lose) and so will try my utmost to Feng Shui advice for the place I am living in.  My house in Ipoh will attest to it as my mum is even more Feng Shui conscious.  In our case, we believe in using what we know about Feng Shui to create a positive living environment for our happiness and wellbeing. 
Since I will be moving into my new house somewhere in October, I am making preparations to ensure that the Feng Shui of the place is conducive for me.  As the door of the house faces East, I will be getting myself a water feature to place on the left-hand side of the door (from inside looking out).  Also I have to bear in mind that the water is flowing inwards towards the house.  This way I will energise the main door and usher positive Qi into my abode. 
Want to energise your main door as well, then give the tips below a try:

South facing door:
  • Use a bright light shining down towards the main door.
  • Place a live money plant at the side of the door to activate the energy. Plants will add strong energy to the area as wood produces fire.
North facing door:
  • Place a 6 rod-metal windchime in that corner. A windchime will add yang energy to the sector and still balance well with the element of the North.
East or Southeast facing doors:
  • Place a water feature near it. The water should be on the left-hand side of the door as you look out. Make sure the water is flowing inwards towards the house.
West or Northwest facing doors:
  • Place golden rocks near the door. This creates the golden mountain here.
Northeast or Southwest facing doors:
  • Place a chandelier near the main door. The crystals and lights will attract in good fortune chi for the residents.
Tips taken from: http://www.wofs.com/index.php?option=com_content&Itemid=38&task=view&id=770

No comments: