Wednesday 9 June 2010

BLING BLING JEWELLERY

Bling-bling or just Bling refers to flashy or elaborate jewellery and ornamented accessories that are carried, worn or installed, such as those on cellular phones.
I am sure, like me, you would have noticed that there are now a lot of places selling bejewelled brooches.  These brooches are beautifully crafted and are not too expensive.
Like most ladies, I love buying brooches to accessorize my clothes.  My Malay friends wear it on their tudungs or headscarves.  My latest purchase is this brooch shaped like a bunch of purple grapes which I bought for RM16.00.
It is my personal belief that Bling-blings or ornamented accessories add a sparkle to the wearer or bearer.  The rays emitting from the flashy stones would enhance the aura or the wearer and help to energise the Qi.

No comments: