Monday 17 May 2010

SO MUCH REZEKI ONLY

My colleague, Kak Salmah visited my blog last week.  She had asked me where I had bought the Satar as she missed eating this delicacy from Kelantan.  I had actually wanted to surprise her on Saturday with the 3 sticks of Satar that I bought on Friday but unfortunately I had left them on the mat and then fell asleep on the couch.  What happened was the neighbour's cat came into my house via the grill and stole 2 sticks of Satar.  You see, I was so sleepy that I forgot to close the door.  So, Kak Sal was left with only 1 stick of Satar.  Thank goodness there were three packets of Satar on each stick.  In Malay, the provision that we have been allocated by the Powers Above is known as Rezeki.  So, I guess her rezeki was only so much.

2 comments:

ummuazas said...

You're right! My rezki is just that much and I thank God for it . Dah lama teringin........

Miss Cheah said...

Glad to be of service.