Monday 17 May 2010

THE GREATEST GIFT TO A TEACHER

Sharveen and Fawazz were my former librarians in school.  Fawazz was Sharveen's senior by a year and is studying at an institution of higher learning now.  Sharveen has gotten a place at a UNISEL and will be registering in June.
Both came back to school to celebrate Teacher's Day with me and the other teachers.  Sharveen is from Sitiawan and so it is easy for him to come back to school whereas Fawazz lives in Ipoh and he had to take a bus here early in the morning.
As a teacher, I was really touched that my boys took the time and trouble to come and celebrate this day with my colleagues and I.  Surely we must have done something RIGHT to be able to produce students who are of such fine characters.  And that is the greatest gift my two students have given to me and my friends.

No comments: