Saturday 1 May 2010

AS I ENTER THESE DOORS I AM PREPARED TO LEARN

The message "As I enter these doors I am prepared to learn" is emblazoned at the top of the entrance to the Lebuh Catur Technical School in Ipoh.  These words have a very deep meaning for those who enter its gate.   Actually the message would hold true for any student entering any institution of learning. 
Brief though our stay at the school but the experience and knowledge my 2 girls and 3 boys gained while they were there would have a great impact on them.  Not only were they able to become better debaters but they managed to learn to be more resilient, bolder and also stronger when facing challenges and adversity. 
Though they only managed to only make it into the semi-finals, they did their school and teachers proud by fighting the fight and giving their all.

No comments: