Monday 2 November 2009

A TASTE OF HOME

My niece and nephew love eating Lok Lok
Feeding Koi Fish at Clearwater Golf Club
Kelley, Lilian and Kristofer
At Clearwater Golf Club
Family photo


Kris feeding the Koi
Kelley looking at the lake
Delicious food at a seafood restaurant in Kampung Cina, Sitiawan
Kris and his grandma
Crab meat anyone?
Kris and his mom at the Flora Fest
Li Na and Kris
My sister, Li Lian, would come back to Ipoh at least once a year with her family. I am sure that she misses her family and also Ipoh and want to be back to enjoy all the food we have here and also to have a looksee at the places too. This time around she came with Kelley and Kristofer. Her husband and eldest son, Keefe, did not come as the boy is sitting for his O'Levels examination. I guess one parent need to be around to mind the child. Maybe, they might come again at the end of the year.
My mum, aunt and I enjoy their visits as we miss them a lot. Visiting Singapore is expensive as their money is 2.4 times the value of ours.

No comments: