Tuesday 14 October 2008

MEETING UP AGAIN AFTER 28 YEARS



The man in the picture above had a reunion with his classmates from primary school when he was living in the state of Kedah. This happened because of I posted the above picture of Encik Wan Yusaini, the senior assistant for student affairs, in my blog STESMA forever for my school.

Apparently, one of his classmates, a Puan Siti Yasmin happened to visit my blog and recognised her former school mate. She emailed me to get more information and even before I could email his contact number to her, she and her other classmates manage to contact him. I guess they most probably called my school office to get the information.

See, I inadvertently did a good deed by just carrying out my favourite pastime. Now, isn't blogging beneficial? Actually, we do not really need to do some very difficult tasks or even donate large sums of money in order to do charity. Feeding stray animals or donating a few coins would also be meritorious if it is done with a sincere heart. In my case, I did a good deed even without realising it.

No comments: